CK Fit Challenge



 Now that we have survived the holidays it's time to get back to business. 
The holidays are fun but let's face it we all feel a little sluggish, the brain fog is severe and the pants are a little tight. 

In the start of a new year, everyone is gung-ho for change, accepting and inviting of a transformation.
Since your eyes are open and you are willing to do a little work, I say we push for a little more together. 

Everyone I talk to is ready to get back on the health train, assuming they need extreme cleanses and diets to get back on track. Changing our habits and following through for a few weeks will get us right back in the game, we just have to stay CONSISTENT.

I'm here to show you that being fit and healthy doesn't have to be boring, restrictive and unsustainable.
You can be #FITAF and still be extremely unhealthy in the way you treat your body. 
Diets are temporary and not maintainable, instead of reaching for the next extreme diet try adding more food that is meant to nourish you.

Being on a DIEt can cause a lot of stress and inflammation in the body causing a long list of health problems in the future. I really dislike the word DIEt! The first 3 letters DIE because most DIEt's make you feel like your dying. I always do anyway, I'm cranky, tired, from the time I wake up all I want to do is go back to bed.

I'm cold, unpleasant to be around and have no energy to do anything. 
The worst part is I feel like I'm missing out on my social life and I'm unhappy.

Everything in this challenge is tried and tested by yours truly, I want to share my ways with you because I think we all struggle with finding what works and this really was the wholly grail for me when it came to my transformation.

This method is what I followed which turned my long time health and fitness goals into a reality. 
I had terrible breakouts last year at that was my motivation for trying this.
I was hiding under hats all the time because my skin was breaking out and i was not use to having bad skin. I was bloated all the time, I craved sugar like crazy and I couldn't lose a pound but worked out almost everyday. My will power was failing me and I tried so hard but I couldn't stay consistent. 

Thank god for my unsuccessful attempts at being vegetarian, pescatarian, a bikini body diet, body builder type diet, several detox's, juice cleanses, cutting out coffee (I hated that one), low fat- high carb, no red meat and everything else under the sun.

I'm aware that the internet is over saturated with misleading information. 
It makes it difficult to navigate through what is actually good and what is dangerously unhealthy. 
I was there and tried it all, I paid so many people to tell me what to do and ended up wasting my money and failing every single time.



Lucky you have nothing too lose with this challenge. This is totally free.

The only investment you will make is on yourself. 
If you spend time trying something new and you don't like it, you get to go back to your old ways.
At least you tried something different then you have always done. 
This is the time to explore change and celebrate it. You never know what can happen until you try. 

This challenge is only 30 days.
It is not a get a bikini body in hurry plan, it is not a custom nutrition program and it's not a typical challenge with a winner at the end. 
This is a guideline of what I eat and strategies I use to get back on track. 
I do not believe in extreme detox's to cleanse the body. I believe we should always be thinking about eliminating toxins. 

This challenge is for you if:

You have been struggling with your complexion (think breakouts, dry, itchy or inflamed skin)
You can't seem to beat the bloat.
Your gut is totally pissed at you for all the "fun"you had over the holidays. (poor digestion )
You are struggling to lose weight, working out consistently but not seeing the results or want to become a fitter version of yourself.
You have intense cravings for sugar and starch.
Your willpower is failing you. (your on track for a couple days and then totally fall off)
You recognize that what you eat effects your performance and wish to learn more about how to eat healthy and level up on your #fitlife goals

This challenge is not for you if:

You are not willing to cut out a couple things in order to see the changes.
You are not willing to cook for yourself even a little bit
You don'y enjoy motivating others
You like to keep your tips to yourself

I want you to succeed so I will not sugar coat things for you. 

There will be some things that may be difficult at first to eliminate but you will replace those gut destroying and highly inflammatory foods with high quality food that will make you feel full and energized instead of sapping your energy and destroying your complexion.

This is all about quality over quantity which will allow you to detox the toxins and limit toxins from this point on.

Sounds like a fair trade off for great skin and digestion right?

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable and stay consistent with this and you will see big change in every area of your life. I did!

There are very few, here are the rules:

There are some limitations but for the most part you are not allowed to count calories or look at labels.

In fact if your looking at labels you are going to fail because you are eating the wrong food!

There is no winner at the end, we do this together for the sole reason that we do not compete with one another. 

We are doing this challenge for Us, to be the strongest, confident and most productive bad ass versions of OURSELVES!

You have to give away what you have in order to keep it, I live my life like this!

If you feel like you have the greatest secret to success in life you must be willing to give it away or it doesn't get to be yours anymore. 

We will help each each other by encouraging and motivating one another throughout this challenge. 
Sharing our tips and tricks, recipes, struggles and strategies to motivate the next person. 

You will Say No To:

Dairy- all dairy except grass fed butter.
Refined sugar hidden sugar, MSG, sucralose, high fructose corn syrup.
Gluten and Grain- I know that this is where you want  to click off the page and say no thanks, not for me.
I promise you that it will not be missed once you get adjusted. 
Cutting it out will dramatically change your skin, digestion and improve energy.

Gmo corn, canola, flax oil, walnut oil all seed oils or any other vegetable oils.
Gmo Soy or soy lecithin.
Trans fats such as margarine.
Factory farmed meat or farmed seafood.
Grains and starch's such as potato, brown rice, quinoa, potato starch, corn starch.
High glycemic fruits such as oranges, bananas, grapefruit, figs, dried fruit.
I cut out dates from my smoothies and noticed huge difference in sugar cravings.
Limit alcohol to once a week if you must have a drink then make it a low calorie drink (this is the only time you look at calories) 
I drink champagne instead of wine because it is lower in calories.
That is why all the celebs drink it.
Say no to the news, toxic people, places and things. They make you sick- literally. 

You will say yes to:

Eating a diet rich in whole foods, organic is best but local and in season is also acceptable.
I know the organic price tag can not be justified for some people but if you think of it as you are paying the cost to prevent disease and medical expenses later in life it's easier to wrap your head around.

Organic Vegetables that are low in antinutrients: 
asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, celery, bok choy, swiss chard, spinach and kale (always get steamed first) fennel, zucchini (always organic otherwise most likely is GMO)green beans, golden beets, cabbage, carrots.
Say yes to yam, butternut squash, acorn and pumpkin.
Low glycemic fruit such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, lemon, lime, apples (limit) and pears.
If your goal is to burn fat you want to be calculated when you eat fruit, there is a good time to eat it and it is post workout. Fructose is still sugar which spikes insulin which also means you will not metabolize fat.

DISCLAIMER This is not a high fat low carbohydrate diet, this is a diet rich in whole foods, however if you
say hell yes to fat you WILL thank me later. 

-If you follow me on Insta-storeis you know I'm all about the high quality fats but you don't have to in order to have success in this challenge. 
I would rather see you eliminate the things that are making you sick like the processed junk, grains and hidden sugar then force yourself to eat fat if you do not believe it is good for you.

With that said, if you choose to try high fat and low carbohydrate and want to do exactly what I did to get results fast. I did Intermittent Fasting which is a change in the time you eat.
I fasted from 8pm until 1:00pm-2:00 pm. Everyday was different based on what workouts I was doing. 

We can go over this if you have questions.

I will go over this more on our Facebook group. 
I was only successful with fasting because I had fat and collagen in my coffee keeping me full all day. 


If you don't trust me you wouldn't be interested in this challenge so tell your self "let me see if this really works"

Eating a diet rich in high quality fat will allow you to burn fat, feel full longer, fat is satisfying, satiating,will diminish dark under eye circles, increase good cholesterol and have unlimited energy.

Eat virgin coconut oil, MCT oil Brian octane oil or XCT oil, Fish oil, avocado's and avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, grass fedbutter, grass fed ghee, cocoa butter, pastured egg yolks, 
grass fed red meat.
Nuts that are high quality fats: Macadamia, Almond, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew, pecans.

Sweeteners should be eliminated to eliminate all cravings. I find if I have stevia I crave sugar so much more but if you can't live your life without it here are some safer sweeteners.

lakanto (monk fruit), hardwood Xylitol, Stevia leaf and erythitol.

Prepare to fail if you fail to prepare

Along with having you pantry filled with the right foods meal prepping will optimize your success. 

I will post a HOW TO meal prep in addition to my grocery list. 


If you wish to measure your weight before and after, take pictures or body measurements all the power to you.

I encourage you to track progress somehow but the biggest measure of success will be how you feel.
I promise you that if you follow this closely you will have unlimited energy, glowing skin, drop a few inches, eliminate food cravings and feel good while not missing out on life.

We will encourage, motivate and share with one another during this challenge. If you want to share your tips, tricks or recipe's you can using the hashtag #ckfitchallenge for Instagram, Insta-stories and Facebook. 

Every week I will post new valuable information to go along with his challenge.

You will be able to request information from me at any time and I will do what can to deliver.
You are open to invite as many people as you like and share your tips and struggles as you wish. 

If you wish to join the challenge send me a email and I will send you a follow up email with my grocery list. 

c.karamessinis@gmail.com

No excuses!

Crystal.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Client Spotlight

Vulnerable share/ Passion