Beauty 2.0

   I recently went to Beauty 2.0 Aesthetics to visit Dr. Diane Finding and since she is getting closer to opening up her clinic I wanted to share my experience.


First I want to start by saying I do not endorse cosmetic surgery/enhancement, however I believe that if you are at an age where you can rationally make decisions for yourself and you have the capabilities financially to do so along with the maturity to make the right decisions. In that case I think you are allowed to choose what you want to do with your own body.

I know that cosmetic enhancement is not everyone's cup of tea however hiding behind closed doors and not talking about it these days are a thing of the past. I first met Dr. Diane Finding when I was 28 years old and I was getting ready to get married. At that time she was working at a clinic in my neighbourhood. I was going there regularly for my skin care needs to get hydrafacial's which I swear by and have been doing regularly for 4 years. They make my skin look fresh and glowing and it was a big part of my wedding preparation. One day I decided to talk to Diane and see if Botox was right for me. I was worried that my eyes would look squinty in my photo's since a lot of my pictures would be outdoors in the summer time. She told me a lot of men and women do this before their wedding day and it really works. The outcome was perfect and I'm so happy I decided to do it. It was not something I needed but I really wanted to look back on my photo's and see my eyes.

One of the things I really appreciate about Dr. Diane is her authentic personality and her commitment to her patients. She knew that my wedding was so important to me and she was just as excited for my wedding as I was. I have been seeing her for 4 years and I'm so happy to announce that she will be at her new clinic this fall 2017. Beauty 2.0 Aesthetics will be located in Port Moody offering all of my favourite beauty products such as the ZO Dr. Zein Obagi Line. I am a believer that great skin really starts within your gut but hydrafacial's can really help get you there. They will also be offering other services like CoolSculpt and Laser hair removal. Beauty 2.0 is a one stop shop for all, Dr. Diane is dedicated to her patients that are trying to improve their troubled skin. The staff at Beauty 2.0 have great knowledge of skin care and products they carry.
I can trust that I'm getting a good recommendation whenever I purchase something from the clinic.
Beauty 2.0 is currently open at Dr. Diane's temporary clinic in Port Moody.

For questions about products or services comment below and I will answer them for you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Client Spotlight

Vulnerable share/ Passion

CK Fit Challenge