Client Spotlight

Hey there,

I hope you are enjoying your day and crushing your workouts.
Yesterday while I was putting my client through a calorie torching workout I was thinking, "I have the best job in the world"

When I'm in the gym training clients I'm in awe of how much effort goes into their workouts. I know how much is sacrificed to show up and be the strongest version of yourself.

Think less sleep (sometimes not sleeping the night before but still showing up )
- Organizing child care
- Investing money= Invest in your health it will reward you
- Longer days
In every area that takes time, effort and inner strength. 
But you do it anyway cause you are a bad ass and being your best is important to you.  



I'm forever grateful that I get to work with inspiring and dedicated women everyday- If you can even call what I do work because it is so enjoyable.

Hard work gets celebrated in this community.
I want you to meet one of my super motivated clients, she leads in a powerful way and sacrifices a lot to show up to her workouts.

Rock star aka (Kully) was given the best gift of all - in my opinion.
She received the gift of movement in personal training sessions for Christmas form her daughter.Last year Kully was struck by another vehicle and was immobile in bed for a few months. When we met in January she let me know how active she was in the past and that physical fitness has been a passion of hers for many years.
My goal was to get her moving again, loving life, enjoying physical fitness and activities of daily living pain free.

Adhering to her workout program Kully has lost 5 lbs of body fat, gained muscle, strength, endurance and no longer needs to visit the physiotherapist as frequently. Her clothes are fitting looser = The cherry on top. 
Most of all I see a difference in her confidence and energy level. 

Something that stood out to me about Kully is that she doesn't quit on herself.
When you find your sweet spot in fitness and stop because your sessions run out it is much more difficult to hold yourself accountable and maintain a routine alone.It's a fact that a personal trainer will push you 70% more then you will ever push yourself.
Nobody sets their alarm to make it to the gym at 6:00am unless they know they have someone waiting there for them. CONSISTENCY always gets the win.

In this community we aspire to inspire each other because without support, guidance and uplifting messages from other woman it would be so much harder.

Continue working on your fitness and overall health goals. Be a bad ass just like Kully. 

Join Kully on her journey to optimal health join the private Facebook group here 

Hit reply and let me know what part of this resonated with you, I would love to hear from you. 

Get excited about your strength, I am excited for you to find yours. 

SO much gratitude 

C.K.

P.S. Join me for daily fit tips and inspo on my Instagram and make sure to let me know your there by saying hey. Join my badass clients, friends and I using the hashtag #ckfitkrew. We will see you there!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerable share/ Passion

CK Fit Challenge