My Bulletproof Coffee Recipe




99% of the people I talk to ask me about my Bulletproof coffee recipe. There are many ways to making your coffee upgraded however it's more about the bean and fat quality then the added ingredients. If I added the same ingredients and took away the beans and the quality fat the same brain functioning, weight loss benefits and satiated feeling would be lost. There are many ways to
make a BPC and there is no wrong way. 
We all have different intentions by drinking this powerful, life changing and magical coffee. Caution drinking it may cause you to feel fuller longer, benefit gut and heart health, boost energy and productivity and may help with skin issues. This coffee is not your ordinary cup of joe!
 it really is life changing. 

How to Brew Coffee 

2 tbs coffee/ 8 oz of water 

I like to use my french press instead of a machine. Personally I think it taste better and it is easier to clean.

you can do either in machine or french press. (your choice)

If using a french press let the coffee brew for at least 6 minutes. 





While that is brewing I put my 1-2 tbs of Grass fed butter (kiwi Pure is best here in Canada)
Add in 1 tsp Brain Octane Oil which contains Carbon 8
Add 1 scoop of Grass fed collagen from Vital Proteins. shop it here 
  I use Grass fed Beef Gelatin which makes the coffee texture luxurious and frothy.
2 ingredients I like to add for beauty and health benefits are cinnamon (optional) and Turmeric (optional) 


I didn't have turmeric until my addiction to Bulletproof Coffee began and now let's just say the obsession is real. 

In your blender- NutriBullet or any blender, ( you could use an immersion blender, I have tried this and it isn't as frothy as a my Vitamix)


Pour your freshly brewed piping hot coffee on top in with all the other health boosting ingredients and blend for 20 secs to create a a foam on top. 

Pour, enjoy and say bye bye to 5 dollar lattes everyday.





Other Ingredients that are staples in my coffee are

Ashwagandha
Tocos (my go to for glowing skin)
Reishi
Maca
Pumpkin puree
Vanilla Powder 
Coconut cream

Possibilities with coffee flavours, health and beauty benefits are endless. 
If you have any question leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Make sure to tag me in your drink creations 

#ckfitkrew





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Client Spotlight

Vulnerable share/ Passion

CK Fit Challenge